Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Superkids!



If I was a superkid I would save people who are drowning and falling and stuck from a humongous, giant tsunami because it is a terrible danger.  If you have one of these terrible dangers I will save you.  I will look around the whole entire world because I will save you when a robber tries to steal your money because it is not fair when people sneak in to your house and steal your stuff.  I will help you when you’re stuck under heavy stuff because I’m strong and I could lift up everything in the whole entire world.  I can do x-ray vision.  Do you know what that means?  I can look through stuff because I am a super kid.  I like being a superkid because it is fun because I like saving the world.
By Aquaysia

4 comments:

  1. Aquaysia your superkid writing is EXTENDED ABSTRACT because you told us many things you would do if you were a superkid, explained why and reflected on what it would be like. You are a super-writer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aquaysia I rely like your story because your describing woords.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your story is cool because you said you lift stuff off people

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on our blog!